Web Accessibility Package
Annual subscription to our Al-powered web accessibility solution that makes websites accessible to people with disabilities and compliant with the WCAG, ADA, and other accessibility legislation.
Every business website has to be accessible to people with disabilities. The Law prohibits discrimination based on disability in places of “public accommodation,” meaning websites or brick-and-mortar facilities.
People with disabilities, specifically those who are blind or visually impaired, have been filing lawsuits against businesses over website accessibility issues, and many of them were winning.
From 2017 to 2018, the number of federal website accessibility lawsuits nearly tripled, from 814 to 2258, according to the law firm Seyfarth Shaw, which states that this figure is on track to be slightly higher this year.
Annual Web Accessibility PackageGet two months free when purchasing annually!
- Our service provides:
- ADA, WCAG 2.1 Level AA& Section 508 compliance.
- An accessibility statement and certification of performance.
- Ongoing maintenance involving re-scan of your website every 24 hours.
- All web accessibility packages require a one-time integration and setup fee of $150
- $65/month if you prefer to pay monthly. You save 2 months if you pay annually. Cancel at any time, no long-term contracts.